Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Esther Gum
Dec 27, 2005
:-)
I am currently in the process of a medical dismissal for the Fall '06 semester. Consequently, I am not enrolled in any classes this semester and the college is asking me for my exit interview for my one Stafford and one Perkins loan. I know I have a 6 month grace period (so if I went back to school in the summer, I would go back into deferment) but what if I'm put on a medical hold and unable to go back to school for a long period of time? Will my loans still be deferred or will I enter repayment? If I enter repayment, when I do go back to school, I will enter deferment again, right? I'm really worried about this because I definitely can't start repaying right now. It seems a little unfair to have to start repaying when I'm not going to school because I can't, not because I don't want to. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU