Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drawkcab si eman ym
Jan 2, 2006

I am looking for a type of loan that would follow Shari'ah (Islamic Law), I've heard some stuff about loans that could fall under this, but a lot of it has been conflicting. So in a nutshell:

Where can I find a loan that gives me the best chance of paying absolutely no interest (Whether it be by delaying my payments for an extended period of time, or through any other means).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drawkcab si eman ym
Jan 2, 2006

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my post, but I know that all loans have interest.

I was looking for loans that would give me the best chance of NOT having to pay interest. For example, a loan that wouldn't start requiring payments with interest until 6 months after I graduate, or one that wouldn't require payments with interest until I am done with medical school.

Thus, the loan that gives me the best chance to pay back in full without any interest.