Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starbucks972
Oct 18, 2004

by Debbie Metallica
Does anyone know if there's a way in Cubase where I can make it that after a certain point the tempo, or clicker will change to a different speed. For example, a song I want to record has a time change at like halfway through. Is there a way I can make it so it starts out at 120 and then after 50 seconds, the clicker goes to 140.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbucks972
Oct 18, 2004

by Debbie Metallica
I have a question about recording midi with reason and the Korg Padkontrol. I'm also using a CME-UF5 midi keyboard that runs through my firepod while the padkontrol goes usb.

Anyways, I got one bus set to firepod in and one set to padkontrol a. I can record anything using the CME-UF5, but reason isn't recording anything out of the padkontrol even though when I play the padkontrol it does recognize that its there. Any suggestions on what the problem is?

starbucks972
Oct 18, 2004

by Debbie Metallica
I'm recently making a purchase on a Macbook Pro, and I'm trying to decide what software to get. I've had experience with Cubase, and I like it a lot, but then there's also Logic, which appeals to me, but I've never used. Could anyone with experience with both these recommend one over the other?