Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breathingdust
Jun 4, 2006

There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my gin
I recently bought an Mbox 2 to start putting ideas of mine together. Ive got my head round the UI, but these plugin instruments are a little daunting and I am a total noob.

I can just about program drums in midi, but at the moment the only midi out I have is the one on my soundcard. Can I just route the midi drum tracks through the BFD plugin? This would allow me to avoid buying a mixer (id have to mix the audio out from the mbox and the stereo out from my soundcard)

I have 9 midi tracks of drums, will it end up running 9 instances of BFD to get kit sounds? Or can it manage on the one? Will this cane resources?

Thanks for the help! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU