Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

The soul of vengeance is a robot dinosaur
I don't recall, but did Rich ever explain why Durkon was exiled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Speaking of Durkon and the prediction...

If you're killed and raised, wouldn't all of your actions after that point be posthumous? Goddamned prophesies and resurrections all making with the semantics

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Awesome. For some reason I thought that On the Origin of PC's was just the first collection of online strips. I shall order it posthaste.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Took me a minute to remember why V does have so many Heroism potions.

Oh continuity, you scamp.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

the_steve posted:

I dunno about you, but I am even more convinced that Xykon is a genius of the highest order.

You think he's just faking not knowing Roy just to keep him pissed off and reckless?

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Leikr Elferston posted:

I think the idea of that bit in erfworld was that they're all going through the motions of this "Game" but there's also other stuff going on under the surface. The problem is that i've got no interest in what's going on on any level.

The guy that created the world is a fat, sweaty, virgin.

Of course it has creepy lesbianism.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Aw, I didn't like today's strip so much. Seems like throwaway filler.

Oh well, they can't all be gold.

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Holy poo poo, that was totally out of left field and totally loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceship Zero
Jul 24, 2006

Fuego Fish posted:

"I may not be exactly what you would call-" doesn't have to end with "human", and I'd say it's fairly unlikely it does. There's a whole host of things it could be.

"I may not be exactly what you would call- single."

Oooooooh.