Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Azathoth
Jul 28, 2006
Dia ad aghaidh's ad aodaun... agus bas dunarch ort! Dhonas 's dholas ort, agus leat-sa!... Ungl unl... rrlh ... chchch...

Calaveron posted:

She certainly disrespected Shojo, what with bisecting him in half. Not to mention that she attacked a defenseless old man that registered as Good.
I seriously hope she loses her Paladinhood, then tries taking on the Order of the Stick with no Paladin abilities, gets her rear end kicked, thrown into jail with Nale/turned into a Blackguard by Xykon.

Myself, I'd wager on her getting turned into a Blackguard by, and then joining, the Linear Guild. Even if she is going to become evil, she still hates Xykon, and believes he is in league with the Order of the Stick; the only group she doesn't have a particular hatred for at this point is Nale and his cronies. Becoming a Blackguard also requires peaceful contact with an evil outsider...and conveniently there happens to be one of those sitting in the cells she's probably about to get thrown into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Azathoth
Jul 28, 2006
Dia ad aghaidh's ad aodaun... agus bas dunarch ort! Dhonas 's dholas ort, agus leat-sa!... Ungl unl... rrlh ... chchch...

bgaesop posted:

Yes, but that happened off panel and Roy specifically mentions "railroad plot points" which indicates to me that it's the DM saying "She beats you guys" with no dicerolling involved.

Well, while probably just DM handwaving, Rich posted a possible write-up of the fight on the GITP forums where Miko legitimately won against the party, although Durkon didn't do anything except heal the rest of the Order since he refused to actually fight and Belkar spent the whole time being grappled by the horse.

And I'm pretty sure Rich has also mentioned that the Order is about level 12.