Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

NutShellBill posted:

Besides it's D & D. If they REALLY want to, they can bring her back.

Yea, I can't imagine that donation drive going well :effort:

I'm glad to see the bitch dead and gone though, especially when she went out so un-expectedly and in a nice, somewhat humanizing way. Was a pretty fantastic comic on the whole, and the most surprised I've been by a comic in a good, long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I don't really mind them being late at all, I just think if they're going to be late it'd be nice if they'd throw an update on to the front page saying how soon they expect it to be up. As in: in a few hours, or in a day or so. I don't think that's asking a lot and would probably quiet down at least a few people from bitching about late updates.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Robot Bastard posted:

Yes, every dozen strips or so we'll get a panel or two showing her progressively-more-rotten corpse.

Zombie Miko torso crawling around, biting people's ankles for the glory of Lord Xykon! :worship:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Ferrinus posted:

Belkar was getting to like Roy at the end there!

Yes, that's why he gambled Roy's life on a cheap bet with a complete stranger. He might have thought Roy was kinda cool, but he didn't have any emotional attachement to the guy or anything.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I don't read Erfworld, but I quite like seeing it being discussed in here as I don't read the webcomic's thread and I'd like to know if they get good for a start, so that I can read them at that point. And secondly I just find the discussions about Erfworld, and the tactics employed interesting.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I don't know, I think the redshirts will make it simply because he's going to such great pains to paint them as typical fodder.

Also, good to see Belkar kept the skull :awesome:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

bgaesop posted:

Why do you people hate me

I thought that was the skull of fear and flame. Belkar and Skull - BFF's :) :hf: :)

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Taerkar posted:

You trust the word of a bastard, a robot one at that?

He's got such a sincere face though. It'd be like expecting a 2 year old to lie :shobon:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Schwarzwald posted:

You can't tell over the darkness, but it's wearing a helm of opposite alignment.

Or it's just too stupid to tell it's on the wrong side. Would that even be allowable, out of interest?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Cowcaster posted:

Did you just miss this whole past storyline where Redcloak realizes he's become exactly like Xykon and deliberately goes to save all these hobgoblins he was writing off as acceptable casualties?

That's not really dissent though in fairness - he's still with Xykon's overall plan 100%, he just doesn't want to be exactly the same as him.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Before I put in my order can anyone confirm if there's some way to get all the books and the art print too? I'd like to get the art print if possible, but it don't look like it is. Still, €202 ($268) for all the books, two coloring books, a magnet, a patch and all the .pdfs is great value for money. Even if the wait for them over the next few weeks will be agonizing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Affi posted:

Seriously if you ordered books and a lot of the other stuff like me then you should be willing to wait for it. This task infront of Rich is really really big so... it might take some time.

Oh I completely understand why it will take time. Doesn't mean I won't be sitting there thinking "I wish I had them books now, now, NOW!" occasionally for the next two or three months.