Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
I'm 34 and the first time I read OOTS they were at the trial in Azure City, and I was so certain the comic was close to reaching its conclusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
I used to really like Miko and was sad she didn't join the party. These days I get why she was so lovely and why she had to end up like she did narrative wise, but still kind of wish she had joined the party just to see her go through character development kicking and screaming.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013

Raenir Salazar posted:

Eh not really, I revisited a couple and was pleasantly surprised. Some have aged better honestly.

Do you have any personal recs of those that aged better?

Edit: For the General Webcomics thread if this would be off-topic here?

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
Both K6BD and Unsounded are fantastic, but I would also add a content warning for Unsounded. It has very, very graphic violence that often veers into very body horror gore, and some triggering things happening to children, which the "rated 15+" banner doesn't quite warn sufficiently for imo.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
I want to imagine she has contingency plans for when the conscripted monsters get loose and is working on that off-screen.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
If this is actually all gearing up to set up Belkar to ascend into an actual God of War, I'm all for it.

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013

mmkay posted:

Health potions are red, you silly goose.

Could it be a potion of heroism? https://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

poo poo that was supposed to be in the gardening thread. I was wondering where it went when I checked the thread and it was gone.

The post in this thread was supposed to he asking again how anti magic fields work in relation to obstructions, whoops

I want to imagine now that the people at the gardening thread are confused but determined to decipher how anti magic works with growing and caring for plants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isasphere
Mar 7, 2013
Oh, yeah I too misread the picture too as the tail being inside Calder's throat. So at best they might have strained his jaw muscles?