Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

404GoonNotFound posted:

Wow. Next payday that's mine. Thanks.

But drat, what to put as the title?

what's a "fenix"?
how thog's pants turn purple?
thog believe he can fly
thog get in touch with inner greenness. and outer grenness too.
thog arrived.
yay! now ice cream!
group hug!

prison changed thog quickly or if you wanna be thog's lover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Shouldn't Ray's sword started glowing since Zykon was near?

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

HitTheTargets posted:

That would make him Neutral Evil though, right?

I'd say Chaotic without being crazy, which can happen.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Soylentbits posted:

I don't get this strip at all. Why wouldn't he get xp from killing hobgoblins? Isn't hobgoblin death automatically equal to experience gain?

Depends on the DM. Say a fire ant gives 1/1000th of an experience point. Go around boiling anthills! They even based a Munchkin card off it.

I would kill to have an OOTS munchkin game.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

The server's getting dominated, can someone host the latest strip for me?

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Well it looks like the Linear Guild has it's new caster. I have a feeling Xykon's going to keep this good idea going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

They can use a crossbow pretty okay since a lot of casters have a high dex score for those pesky ranged touch Evocation spells. I've never played a caster without a clipped crossbow handy.