Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

Fireworks for Christmas is absolutely American

Dr I am a Doctor posted:

repostin'

Nah, they were pretty much just blocking, i don't think they're following strict priority rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

rex monday posted:

Dearest The Werle,

Hah. Well, you see, a "riposte" is a bit different from a "re-post" but I give your comment high marks regardless.

With Regards,
rex monday

:spidey::hf::itjb:

Talkin nerdy

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

Toussaint Louverture posted:

I miss my college town. All the RPers were amazingly clean and socially adjusted.

D&D in Lake Woebegon

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

More importantly, Elan's :smug: face is the poo poo.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

Satisfaction Guaranteed posted:

I wonder if he has a backup plan that kicks in if he dies.

A big diamond and a cleric. I mean, right? Anything else would be a big disappointment.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

Dr I am a Doctor posted:

nothing happens

Bullshit, the gang starts to come back together, and we avoid another lengthy fight scene as its made clear Tarquin isn't planning to stand in the Order's way. Its not giant events, but its definitely progress.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

I think we can take Tarquin's motivations and ambitions at face value. Anybody who's maniacal enough to want to mess with the gates wouldn't be able to stomach his "be the top dog underling enterprise solution" plan and suffer through serving idiots like the Empress of Blood.

He's a badass warlord living the good life and crushing his enemies until his climactic downfall. It doesn't get any better than that.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

At least whenever he eventually is defeated, we know what his gravestone will say.

"Tarquin: Not A Dumbass"

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

I was referring more to the final panel "duh" reveal, but that would also be more than fitting.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

For a barbarian god Crom can be awfully touchy.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

She's also too three dimensional. You'd need a 2D actress, like an Olsen Twin or some other anorexic.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

She probably assumes that Redcloak, like all villains, has a secret diary spelling his evil plans. These things can be taken for granted in a D&D universe.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

I dunno when exactly it happened, but the kickstarter broke $500k.

I checked it around 7PM tonight and it was at 498k, so definitely tonight.

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

And honestly, if you want a purely digital copy just go ahead and "right click->save as" your way to glory. He's already giving it away digitally, you can donate more money to him if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Werle
Aug 8, 2005

I finally made a donation, after he re-added a package for Dragon Tales.