Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.

Spaceship Zero posted:

I don't recall, but did Rich ever explain why Durkon was exiled?

There was a "Volume 0" book titled "On the Origin of PC's" that gave backstories on all the members of the Order. The comics in that book are not available online, so if you want to read them you'd have to get the book.

My local comic shop has been able to get Vol. 2 in, so your comic store might be able to get it for you, or just buy it from the Giant's website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.

greatn posted:

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned you could make a cure minor wound wand with infinite charges for really cheap.

Well, I looked it up, and all the rules for creation seem to indicate wands have just 50 charges. I didn't see any rules that allow me to increases the charges up to infinite. Where is that rule located? Because I have an Aaracockra air cleric on Athas right now and if he could make an infinite charge cure minor wounds on the cheap it sure would be excellent.

^^^^^^^^:argh:
The Eberron Campaign Setting has some rules for eternal wands. However it's limited to arcane spells 3rd level and lower, and special Eberron only materials. Also, you can only use the wand twice a day.

Harl37 fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 30, 2007

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.

LuchadoresDelNixon posted:

Did anybody notice how much Haley blanched at the mention of Greysky City? Have the PC's come across there before and I missed it? Or do we think there's something there regarding Haley's deep dark past?

Or am I just making poo poo up?

Greysky City is where Haley was working for the Thieves Guild before hearing that her father had been kidnapped on the western continent. She had to quit the guild so she could raise enough money to pay the ransom on her dad. I'm pretty sure that the guild will try to kill Haley if they ever get the chance.

I also think that Haley's dad is a prisoner of Elan's dad, which will be awkward.

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.
Tarquin is already in the poster though, upper evil side, next to the Dark One and that imp. He's wearing his helmet from his earlier appearances, presumably because he wasn't "revealed" yet when Burlew came up with the poster.

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.
There's a new strip already.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0966.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harl37
Oct 13, 2005

So very tired.
I don't think Redcloak can vote even if he does show up. The Dark One isn't actually part of the Northern Gods pantheon, all of them have the yellow aura. Eastern have red, southern have blue. TDO has a purple aura, so that suggests he's in a pantheon of one.

It's interesting that he's (probably) getting edged out by the other pantheons and not allowed to vote. Or maybe he'll demand it and tie up the final tally among all the pantheons.
Elan is going to be disappointed that there isn't actually any cake.