Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I wonder if by "tattoo" the trap includes "scrimshaw" because Xykon has no butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
The elves have their own gods, right, and they're incorporated into...which color pantheon?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
But if Roy's sword is basically +5 because of its special crafting material, that's just another (few) step(s) up from getting +1 to hit for being masterwork, and a disenchanter can't remove craftsmanship-based bonuses, can it?

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

I wonder if there's a relative of MitD somewhere in this dungeon.

The most awful monster, the White Comedian

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think one could reasonably assume Lirian's nature critter army defense plan was set to continue effectively without her. Eternal cycles of intelligent woodland spirits and stuff. It's Serini's and Dorukan's that look dependent on their makers. Maybe Dorukan was researching that good lich concept.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Shugojin posted:

GRRM probably would have been a much happier man if he'd never met a single one of his fans

GRRM fans would be happier people if they'd never gotten attached.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think I started reading with maybe the strip where language-impaired Haley was unwittingly being romanced by Nale...? Somewhere around the Azure City events, not long before my low-effort OP made about when Miko killed Shojo.

Now, why did you start reading? Can you remember? I can't. It was probably linked in a general webcomics thread here on the forums for me...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
I recall you lose basically everything about the host corpse except its Hit Dice. I think Zombie Calder would have fat enough health and attack bonuses to be about as threatening as...maybe one of the mid-tier giants?