Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers
I've been following the comic for a while, and I really hate belkar. I just want him to die for killing good-hearted kobold duelists :(

And I'm glad he got back to making jokes about Haley, I'm not sure where he was going with the whole romance story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

Zereth posted:

That's a direct quote? That's weird. Wouldn't lying be a _chaotic_ act, not an inherently evil one? I'd think lying to avert the world-shattering catastrophe would be a Chaotic Good act.

Personally I think it's being blown out of proportion. What Miko is doing, violent killing, is evil while telling lies to avoid catastrophy would really be chaotic good/neutral.

Regardless it's not as if a good/evil character would not perform a minor evil/good act under pressure in the name of their cause. If it was a regular occurance such as miko then it's evil. If it was big like teleporting a dragon into a city to avert a war, killing thousands of unstatted commoners then it would probably mean an alignment change.

(also I'm pretty sure I just got a weak sass from gothfea)

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

gothfae posted:

No sass intended, just a comment that the odd romantic entanglement is all part of the genre dependig on your play group,and the more girls you play with the more you see it. Especially if the GM is a girl.

I'm not sure more girls is required for a romance within a campaign, just more mature/creepy players. Also I was mainly talking about the fact that in the entirety of the subplot there were about three jokes made about it and not much else, but again thats just my opinion and I've really enjoyed the comic for its run.

I'm just glad there should be are more rogue jokes now I like those.

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

The Werle posted:

Nah, they'll successfully beat off the siege after Roy whups the Lords of Azure City into submission.

My prediction for the battle is the death of Redcloak. Its time for a new henchman to rise.

Not Redcloak!

I reckon the umbrella monster will finally fight somebody and die/get separated from Xyclon.