Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I really like the opening for some reason. Especially when miniature Tim and Eric dance on regular sized Tim and Eric's tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Silentman0 posted:

"I LOVE YA STEVE" "I LOVE YA MIKE"

"LOVE YA STEVE" "LOVE YA MIKE"
"LOVE YA STEVE

"I LOVE YA MIKE"

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
This tim stand up is blowing my mind.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I lost it when Tim said that his family makes each shrek opening "an event".

And acted like it was some long standing tradition.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

shopvac4christ posted:

What exactly is wrong with Casey Tatum? I've gathered he's developmentally disabled of some sort, but that wouldn't cause the greasy complexion, drooling, and strange coughing/gagging.

In the onion A&V article Tim and Eric said that there isnt anything specific about whatever is afflicting him, just that they thought it would be funny to make him look so hosed up. They started with like womens make up and stuff, and his complexion is so gross because they put hair gel on his face which gives it a sick sheen.

And then he just acts like a horrific monster, god its great. But unknown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Can someone please tell me what Bob Odenkirk's fictional lovely peace love band was entitled?

Its kind of like Candlebox. I'm trying to see if I can find the sketch on youtube