Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Blueroom Minipods
Onkyo Reciever

Not pictured: EyeTV for watching cable and playing Wii

The wires aren't as bad as they look, you have to be crouching to see them at that angle, plus the starkness only a phonecam can create really brings them out.

LSTB fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xerophinity
May 18, 2004
You're Fired

Good old Westy... man that is some messy poo poo, I should really get around to cleaning that up.

j4cbo
Nov 1, 2004
huh?
:siren: Warning: Audiophile detected! :siren:

Slim Devices Transporter
Dynahi
Grado SR-80
Logitech Harmony 880 (not used much at the moment)

I'm going to get a DIY Enclosures 1712HS case for the Dynahi, along with Cardas RCA connectors and a locking Neutrik headphone jack (both gold-plated), but my budget needs to recover first. :(

Still looking for a next headphone purchase, most likely the Sennheiser HD650.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Calincole posted:

Yeah the speakers are the oldest part of the setup and next to go for sure. No im not only looking for bookshelves only (the CM7 is a 3-way floor stander) and I'm far from settled on a particular speaker. Waiting for that check for Q1 profit sharing from work then itl finally be time. Ill def look into the GS20's though. Any thoughts on a good DAC to compliment the Rotel?

Whoops, i thought the CM7 was the bookshelf version of the new B&Ws. B&W model numbers are a mystery to me.

Once you know your definite price budget make a thread about it and ill list you about a bazillion speakers that you should go audition.

and are you talking about a DAC for your PC? Most people only get a DAC if theyre outputting audio from their PC. You dont need a DAC for almost everything home theater related since its all digital anyways. CD players also have DACs built in, which eliminates the need for external DACs.

(finished cleaning up my poo poo)

Receiver: tx-sr603x
Speakers: Monitor audio RS6s + RSLCR
Sub: HSU VTF2-MKIII
DVD player: Harman Kardon DVD-22

Really need to get a loving oppo 970HD, just too lazy

coolskillrex remix fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Mar 27, 2007

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

j4cbo posted:

:siren: Warning: Audiophile detected! :siren:

Slim Devices Transporter
Dynahi
Grado SR-80
Logitech Harmony 880 (not used much at the moment)

I'm going to get a DIY Enclosures 1712HS case for the Dynahi, along with Cardas RCA connectors and a locking Neutrik headphone jack (both gold-plated), but my budget needs to recover first. :(

Still looking for a next headphone purchase, most likely the Sennheiser HD650.

Holy gently caress a $2000 slim devices transport with some SR80s!?!? Get some HF1000s or something :psyduck:

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

expunge posted:

^^ How did you get HGTV & Food Network in HD? Who's your provider?

I have WideOpenWest who have been pretty good and have a decent HD selection. Other than the HD movie and local channels, we probably watch Food Network the most. HGTV and Food both have high quality broadcasts that I'd put up with HDNet and above everyone else. Those fashion/trendy people sure know how to use color and sharp design that's beautiful to watch. That and hours of HD Good Eats each day.

Omegaslast posted:

You stole my sub, ya bastard!!! :argh:

I already had the amp eat itself but a quick phonecall later netted me an RMA. They only had it for a day before it was on its way back all repaired and while I don't think I did anything wrong, but there weren't any questions anyways. They also allow you to take the sub apart for troubleshooting and repair rather than ship the whole thing back, which is a nice touch.

Jymmybob fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 20, 2007

j4cbo
Nov 1, 2004
huh?

Omegaslast posted:

Holy gently caress a $2000 slim devices transport with some SR80s!?!? Get some HF1000s or something :psyduck:

I know, I know :(

I got rather a discount on the Transporter (long story), and have been building the rest of my system up to it. Love what I've heard of it so far, though.

edit: you mean the GS1000 or HF1?

j4cbo fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 20, 2007

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Omegaslast posted:

That's quite attractive. Nice looking setup, everything matches and the wood accents really win it. What's on screen?

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

j4cbo posted:

I know, I know :(

I got rather a discount on the Transporter (long story), and have been building the rest of my system up to it. Love what I've heard of it so far, though.

edit: you mean the GS1000 or HF1?

HF1000! Its the combination of both. :haw:

I meant the GS1000, sorry bout that. The RS2 or RS1 would also be a good combo :)

Odoyle posted:

That's quite attractive. Nice looking setup, everything matches and the wood accents really win it. What's on screen?

The beginning of The New World in HBO high def.

TheSkipster
Jul 1, 2004

Odoyle posted:

But is it in the bedroom?

emocrat
Feb 28, 2007
Sidewalk Technology

Omegaslast posted:

Once you know your definite price budget make a thread about it and ill list you about a bazillion speakers that you should go audition.

and are you talking about a DAC for your PC? Most people only get a DAC if theyre outputting audio from their PC. You dont need a DAC for almost everything home theater related since its all digital anyways. CD players also have DACs built in, which eliminates the need for external DACs.

Yeah I'm using my PC as my sole source atm. my general plan was to use the onboard soundcard's optical digital out --> seperate DAC but I'm open to suggestions as to what to do with it. Ive heard good things about external USB soundcards, but I havent taken the time to really read up on them yet. (and for purely selfish asthetic reasons I like the idea of sticking with A/V form factor stuff).

Also, that setup is beautiful.

Panoplied Platypus
Dec 21, 2005

Head-First into Glory!
My little system (temporarily stashed in the guest bedroom):

Headphones
Audio Technica ATH-W1000
Audio Technica ATH-A900
Etymotic ER-6i

Source
DBX DX3 Dynamic Range Enhancer / CD Reader

Amplifier
McIntosh MA6100

Speakers
Nady SM-120 (AKA temporary cheap pieces of crap)

The real stereo:

Source
Marantz Model 6300 with Orotofon MC30

Auxiluries
DBX 3BX Dynamic Range Enhancer
Nakamichi Phono Booster Amp
Nakamichi Electronic Crossover
Nakamichi Power Supply

Preamplifier
Harmon Kardon Citation Eleven

Amplifiers
McIntosh MC502
McIntosh MC2205

Speakers
Horns: Altec AD808A
Tweeters: JBL 077 Folded Horn (Lenses)
Woofers: JBL LE15A

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

TheSkipster posted:

But is it in the bedroom?

Yeah its in the bedroom, but as a senior in highschool ( :c00l: ) it would be a waste downstairs where my parents just watch TLC and law and order all day.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

eshbach posted:

Awesome Vintage Audio...

That is quite an awesome setup you have there. I have a couple of lower end old receivers that I use with computer and in bedroom.

A Marantz 2235b and a Pioneer SX-3700. The old stuff is so beautiful. Someday I'll snag the JBL L100's that have been sitting in my father's attic since the 80's.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Calincole posted:

Yeah I'm using my PC as my sole source atm. my general plan was to use the onboard soundcard's optical digital out --> seperate DAC but I'm open to suggestions as to what to do with it. Ive heard good things about external USB soundcards, but I havent taken the time to really read up on them yet. (and for purely selfish asthetic reasons I like the idea of sticking with A/V form factor stuff).

All depends on budget, the $1000 benchmark DAC 1 is supposedly amazing (says the head-fi forums). I personally think external DACs are a bit overrated, then again i know very little about using a computer as a source, and its so confusing it drives me mad. Ive basically given up on it.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
The TV is the only newish/decent item shown. It's a Samsung HL-S4676S 46" DLP. Next on my shopping list are a new receiver and new speakers. My god do I need speakers. :cry:

King Hotpants
Apr 11, 2005

Clint.
Fucking.
Eastwood.

Clown posted:

Panasonic PT-AE1000U

Jorenko posted:

Mitsubishi HD1000U

YES YES YES YES. I recommend these two projectors a lot. The Mits is the least expensive way to get into HD projection, and it looks loving fantastic. The AE1000 is just breathtaking -- and for $4K or so, you really can't go wrong.

Cold Old posted:

Panasonic PT-AE300U

You can probably snag a Panny AE900, which was discontinued recently and should be cheap -- or if not, a Sanyo Z4 would fit really well, and be a gigantic improvement.

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

Sharp Aquos 46D62U
1080p, excellent black levels and elegant design. Banding-shmanding, this is one awesome TV. This is my second 46D62U, having replaced the first one (that I only had for 24hrs) with a wii-related dead pixel issues (oops). Recently replaced my old Sammy HLP series DLP.

Playstation 3
Doubles as my Blu-Ray / DVD player. Eagerly awaiting any news of a future firmware update that will enable DVD upconverting

XBox 360
Currently broken (three red lights of doom). Great console but as reliable as a British Leyland era Jaguar (thats AI talk for not very). Probably going to wait out and see if those "Zephyr" prototypes are for real. When it was working it was also my HD-DVD player.

Logitech Z-680
Good for my small condo. Probably will upgrade to a mid-range AV receiver/speaker set when I move into my new place, but these little workhorses have done very well for a set of 5.1 computer speakers. Lasted since my college days.

Motorola HD Cable Box
No idea what model, doesn't have HDMI but has DVI. Since OTA HD is next to non-existant in Canada and Sat. dishes aren't allowed in my building, its the only game in town.

(Wii in picture isn't mine unfortunately)

Shmorky
Nov 6, 2002

IT'S TIM
My room doubles as my studio (hey, it's just more fun that way!) My old computer has an ATI All-In-Wonder-Pro, which is just about as clunky as video cards get. It has a coax input and a proprietary RCA input (you need an adapter for it!) It has an output that I never figured out how to use. The coax input is good for older game systems that don't use RCA. The best codec to use when capturing video on it is ATI VCR 2.0 or 1.0. It should be noted that THESE CODECS ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTED ON ANYTHING OVER WINDOWS 98 SE! That's slightly frustrating for me because it means I have to convert the god-drat videos after I capture them! It sure did help out tons for the FFF series though. I'm leaving that hunk of junk behind and getting a new one (please see my thread about this.) In the living room I have a very old TV set, with an actual wooden frame. It's beautifully carved. The set itself is prettier than the picture it shows, but since the only thing hooked to it is an Atari Jaguar I don't care that much. I will join the 21st century when I'm drat ready.

Oh yeah, and I also got Lowtax's old sound mixer and microphones! Eurorack UB1202. It's better than anything I ever used before!

Shmorky fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Mar 20, 2007

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Lt. Jebus posted:

Sharp Aquos 46D62U
1080p, excellent black levels and elegant design. Banding-shmanding, this is one awesome TV. This is my second 46D62U, having replaced the first one (that I only had for 24hrs) with a wii-related dead pixel issues (oops). Recently replaced my old Sammy HLP series DLP.

Playstation 3
Doubles as my Blu-Ray / DVD player. Eagerly awaiting any news of a future firmware update that will enable DVD upconverting

XBox 360
Currently broken (three red lights of doom). Great console but as reliable as a British Leyland era Jaguar (thats AI talk for not very). Probably going to wait out and see if those "Zephyr" prototypes are for real. When it was working it was also my HD-DVD player.

Logitech Z-680
Good for my small condo. Probably will upgrade to a mid-range AV receiver/speaker set when I move into my new place, but these little workhorses have done very well for a set of 5.1 computer speakers. Lasted since my college days.

Motorola HD Cable Box
No idea what model, doesn't have HDMI but has DVI. Since OTA HD is next to non-existant in Canada and Sat. dishes aren't allowed in my building, its the only game in town.

(Wii in picture isn't mine unfortunately)

Isnt the 42" Sharp the one without the banding? or is that the 52" one? Either way, awesome lcd tvs, that and the sony bravia XBR3s are putting up a real fight with plasmas.... which is not a good thing :(

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

Omegaslast posted:

Isnt the 42" Sharp the one without the banding? or is that the 52" one? Either way, awesome lcd tvs, that and the sony bravia XBR3s are putting up a real fight with plasmas.... which is not a good thing :(

According to the good people at AVS forums, all of the model 62U's have banding, as well as some other sharp models and maybe even your mother, they are not sure.

Like was said in the HDTV thread, its a real issue that has been completely blown out of proportion.

King Hotpants
Apr 11, 2005

Clint.
Fucking.
Eastwood.

Lt. Jebus posted:

Like was said in the HDTV thread, its a real issue that has been completely blown out of proportion.

There are a whole poo poo-ton of A/V issues that have been completely blown out of proportion by AVS forums. Those guys will get in a snit about anything. This list includes:

DLP rianbows
vertical banding on LCDs
screen-door effect and interpixel gap
gaming lag on flatscreens
your mother

I just stopped reading them a while ago, because no matter how minor the problem, they will make it sound like the end of the world.

ScaryFast
Apr 16, 2003

Yes, I live in an unfinished basement that doesn't even have a ceiling, proper walls, or floor coverings. I also don't even have a proper sound system to match the tv so this is actually just an A/ setup.

But as soon as I move into a new place and can set things up properly I'll start looking into audio gear to go with the tv. I have an Xbox 360, but it resides on a shelf below my coffee table (which is under the tv in the above photo as I hadn't yet received my free stand from Sony to match the TV. Oh yeah, it's a 46" Sony Wega LCD rear-projection. A2000 or E2000, whichever is the 1080i, not the 1080p.

ragzilla
Sep 9, 2005
don't ask me, i only work here

King Hotpants posted:

There are a whole poo poo-ton of A/V issues that have been completely blown out of proportion by AVS forums. Those guys will get in a snit about anything. This list includes:

DLP rianbows
vertical banding on LCDs
screen-door effect and interpixel gap
your mother

I just stopped reading them a while ago, because no matter how minor the problem, they will make it sound like the end of the world.

For the people that see those issues it is the end of the world for them (with regards to that product at least). As in everything A/V there is no substitute for checking the product out yourself. Preferably at a good store where they'll let you use your own media for the test.

antihero
Oct 11, 2004

no pics unfortunately but here is my current setup:

Samsung 32" HD LCD LNS3251D
Xbox 360
Altec Lansing inMotion Speaker
Comcast HD DVR box

Coming soon:

Mac Mini to connect to my TV
Samsung HT-Q85 Surround Sound Speakers
Xbox 360 HD-DVD player
some DVD racks

Eyecannon
Mar 13, 2003

you are what you excrete

My TV, it's a slightly older Sony 42" RPLCD. I want a new TV with a better native rez and 1080p.

Top to bottom:

Phillips DVD Player (one of them DivX ones)
HTPC (converted from an old briefcase computer)
Motorola DVR (cable company's)
H/K AVR235 receiver

For speakers, I have an HTD Level 2 center, HTD Middies in front, some lovely crap in the rear, and a 400W Dayton sub.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Here's my setup but it's a work in progress right now. I plan to get some better shelves made in a few weeks and I'm also working speaker placement.

Sony KDL-40XBR2
Dish HD
Onkyo Home Theater system

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 20, 2007

CandyCain&Abel
Oct 21, 2006

by Fistgrrl
NAD 3155 amplifier
Grado SR-60 headphones
Sony SCD-CE595
Numark TT1625 + DJ Grado cartridge

I like it.

Ooner
Sep 24, 2005

Polaroid FCM-3232 LCD (32")
Cox cable box
TiVo Series 2
Combo VCR/DVD

I used to have a cheap Kenwood receiver and surround sound but got rid of it to make everything fit in/on the cabinet I built, but now I sort of wish I'd have kept some kind of sound system because the built-in speakers on this TV are for poo poo. I tried the headphone jack but I get a buzzing sound when the TV is turned off. I'm still trying to figure out some workaround that doesn't involve me opening this cabinet or rewiring much.

Ooner fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Mar 20, 2007

djhaloeight
Jan 23, 2007

techno mafia.
ok...
Receiver: Denon AVR-3300
EQ: AudioControl C101
DVD: Pioneer Elite DV-47ai (not used anymore)
HD-DVD: Toshiba HD-A2
Projector: Panasonic PT-L500U (720p)
Screen: 96" DIY
Speakers: All Definitive Technology
Front L+R: BP2002TL (each with 12" powered sub)
Center: CLR2002
Surrounds: BP2X
Sub: PF15TL (15" powered)
Remote: Logitech Harmony 890

and a real theater popcorn machine :v:

Few pics: (excuse the 70s wood paneling)
Rack(HD-A2 isn't shown, just got it a week or so ago)

Screen:

Projector:

Sub, ComCast HD box, and one of the main speakers:

Popcorn :v:

djhaloeight fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 21, 2007

Juriko
Jan 28, 2006

King Hotpants posted:

DLP rianbows

Both of those can be huge issues. I had a set that was completely worthless for gaming due to lag on non progressive input. I also am ultra sensitive to rainbows, and while they don't give me migraines like some people I know it completely ruins the experience for me. Playing an FPS on a single chip wheel driven DLP set drives me up the wall.

King Nothing
Apr 26, 2005

Ray was on a stool when he glocked the cow.

Focal 714S fronts
Focal CC 70 S center
Essex SW2 subwoofer
Panasonic XR-57 receiver
Vizio 32" LCD
Sony upconverting DVD player

Mexatron
Mar 13, 2006

You can't do this to me! dont you know who I am? I'M THE HOFF!! THE HOFFF!!!
I consider my setup pretty sexy. This is all in my bedroom along w/ my amazing king size bed.

My cherry stained armoire in the corner of my room

On top is my 37 inch Toshiba LCD tv/monitor with my pioneer surround sound speakers

Inside my armoire

A close look inside to discover my Pioneer Surround sound Receiver and my PS3 beside it

Beside my armoire I have my Sub woofer and my PC with new belkin router on top

My lazyboy recliner with my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo

A final look from afar

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Ooner posted:

Polaroid FCM-3232 LCD (32")
Cox cable box
TiVo Series 2
Combo VCR/DVD

I used to have a cheap Kenwood receiver and surround sound but got rid of it to make everything fit in/on the cabinet I built, but now I sort of wish I'd have kept some kind of sound system because the built-in speakers on this TV are for poo poo. I tried the headphone jack but I get a buzzing sound when the TV is turned off. I'm still trying to figure out some workaround that doesn't involve me opening this cabinet or rewiring much.

Wow that tv "mount" is pretty loving sweet. I think its a little too bright with the orange, but the idea itself was very well executed. Of course now you just need a sound system... and maybe ditch that vcr dvd thing, its so ugly :(

King Nothing posted:

Focal 714S fronts
Focal CC 70 S center
Essex SW2 subwoofer
Panasonic XR-57 receiver
Vizio 32" LCD
Sony upconverting DVD player

You and me are a like because we have some pretty great speakers being driven by lovely components. XR-57 is typically a bright receiver and you got it hooked up to focals?? is the beryllium tweeter shrill as hell or does it still sound good?

After i decide on if im ever going to get a cd player (or just look at audiogon until my eyes fall out of my head), im definitely saving up for a receiver with pre-outs and then getting a nice power amp (behringer, crown, etc) or possibly a regular used rotel...

Oh yeah, and do you like your grills on or off? I usually keep mine on because i tend to stare at my aluminum drivers if i dont, but if i remember correctly the focal grills are badass pieces of aluminum grating that i think make the speaker look above its class.

coolskillrex remix fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Mar 20, 2007

Panoplied Platypus
Dec 21, 2005

Head-First into Glory!

Scrapez posted:

That is quite an awesome setup you have there. I have a couple of lower end old receivers that I use with computer and in bedroom.

A Marantz 2235b and a Pioneer SX-3700. The old stuff is so beautiful. Someday I'll snag the JBL L100's that have been sitting in my father's attic since the 80's.

L100's are very nice but you have to do something about the LE5-2's. The easiest thing would be to simply take them out of the circuit inside the cabinet and get a set of external horns to replace them. 800hz horns would be good since the 123A's are 20-1200.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

-JVC LT-37X787 LCD TV (I plan on putting my next year's tax refund towards upgrading to a 46" or so 1080p display and moving this to the bedroom)
-Onkyo TX-SR601 Receiver (Currently considering upgrading to a TX-SR674)
-Onkyo speaker set (Will upgrade someday)
-Oppo DV-970HD DVD Player
-Moxi HD Cable DVR from Charter
-HTPC which is constantly being worked on.
-XBox 360/PS2/Gamecube

Wiseblood fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 20, 2007

King Nothing
Apr 26, 2005

Ray was on a stool when he glocked the cow.

Omegaslast posted:

You and me are a like because we have some pretty great speakers being driven by lovely components. XR-57 is typically a bright receiver and you got it hooked up to focals?? is the beryllium tweeter shrill as hell or does it still sound good?

After i decide on if im ever going to get a cd player (or just look at audiogon until my eyes fall out of my head), im definitely saving up for a receiver with pre-outs and then getting a nice power amp (behringer, crown, etc) or possibly a regular used rotel...

Oh yeah, and do you like your grills on or off? I usually keep mine on because i tend to stare at my aluminum drivers if i dont, but if i remember correctly the focal grills are badass pieces of aluminum grating that i think make the speaker look above its class.

My (Chorus line) speaker's tweeters are an aluminum/magnesium alloy. The Utopia line uses a beryllium tweeter, maybe that's what you're thinking of? It's funny you mention Rotel...go read this:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=600778

Anyway I love the way my speakers sound. My components (especially the receiver) aren't lovely, I'd say they're very well-matched to each other in terms of the price point. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to drive a pair of B&W 802Ds with my receiver, but considering my fronts were only $700 for the pair I think I'm getting the most I can out of them.

The grills are just black plastic things with some sort of thin foam cover...I took them off because I like looking at my speakers.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis

Mexatron posted:

I consider my setup pretty sexy. This is all in my bedroom along w/ my amazing king size bed.

A final look from afar

Isn't it a bit straining to have to look up at the TV like that?

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Ooner posted:

I like what you did with that cabinet! Very creative way to hide cables.

Some of these other setups humble mine, but I'm pretty proud of what I put together, for the cost anyway. It's an amalgamation of new stuff and a few hand me downs. Some of the hand me downs are nice, some not so much. Everything jives pretty well at this point, so I'm not looking to go any further than this. Most of my visitors are pretty awed by it anyway. Most importantly, I enjoy it! :dance:

You can see the size of the room I have to work with a little better in this one.

40" Sony Bravia. (Only 1080i, but the price was right.)
Comcast digital HD, DVR box.
Old sony 5.1 receiver.
XBOX 360
PS2
GE VCR :v:
Bose 301's
Crappy KLH center and surrounds
Harmony remote
Z-Line "Floating" AV stand

This is my little computer room. This is where I enjoy my MST3K and other stuff I have stored on the computer and, of course, the internet. Nothing really special here except the Klipsch Promedia's. I've also got a M-Audio 5.1 sound card in the Mac that compliments the speakers well. They sound better than whats in the living room. Not pictured is the little loveseat across the room. The 20" Dell is plenty big to kick back and watch stuff.

Ignore the mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

jebeebus posted:

Isn't it a bit straining to have to look up at the TV like that?

I was thinking the same thing. The armoire is cool but it's just too tall to have the TV on top I would think.