Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Or making Android TV not suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
QNAP also makes some decent NAS units.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

devmd01 posted:

I just moved and got 400mbit down. Going from 22mbit down is...wonderful.

I had to upgrade my Xfinity connection to gigabit down just to get 35mbps up. My current firewall chokes at about 350mbps down.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Logitech hub and echo dot can do that.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
My Harmony poo poo didn't take long at all to program/tweak and has been in use by tons of guests. It's not nearly as bad as being described.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Gimme a Plex button damnit.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
I have to say, the Roku ultra is pretty delightful as a Plex client so far.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

hooah posted:

Hmm, maybe if I choose the episode from the series/season list, rather than whatever you call the screen it opens to initially.

I don't have any issues that I am aware of when starting from the "on deck" tab and it streaming through the remainder of "flagged unwatched" episodes.

I think it will stop if the rest of the episodes are marked as "watched". For that, just navigate to the show and fire it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

site posted:

so even though i have updates disabled, google apparently force pushed an update onto my shield tv pro, which not only added an non-removable google tv channel to my dashboard even though i don't even have it installed, but silently switched my auto-update choice from never to on and updated a whole bunch of apps without even giving me a notification or anything. which ended up breaking a couple. so that's nice

While very annoying and potentially confusing, you now have quick access to Antiques Roadshow 24/7.

The glass is half full.