Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dutchbstrd
Apr 28, 2004
Think for Yourself, Question Authority.
What do you think of this setup? Its not too bad when you take out the price of the speakers.

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/wishlist/PublicWishDetail.asp?WishListNumber=5035572

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dutchbstrd
Apr 28, 2004
Alright. I'll probably go with Seagate. I'm also going to get a better PSU because the one with that case probably blows. I'll get some Antec 400watt or so.

dutchbstrd
Apr 28, 2004
I'm looking for a soundcard for my HTPC. Basically I want to be able to plug my 360 into the PC with optical, then have it output onto my 5.1 logitech speakers. Is this possible? What would be the best (cheapest) solution? Also would it be possible to maybe have coax and optical so I can also plug in my HD cable box?
Thanks

I am also looking for software that can look into my folders with my videos and stuff and database them into a prettier interface than just windows XP. But then when I select a file it will play in the program of my choice...is something like this available? I've been looking on google but couldn't find anything worth while