Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blueoxide
Feb 14, 2007

WHAT did you say about my superior vena cava? Care to say that to my face, punk?
I heard a cover of Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line" at a Chipotle the other day. It seemed to be a bit slower and a lot darker, it had an almost haunting feel to it. It was really good and I have been looking all over for it but can't even find who it could be by. Please help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blueoxide
Feb 14, 2007

WHAT did you say about my superior vena cava? Care to say that to my face, punk?

Sweetwater Kill posted:

BMI lists the following as having recorded it, besides Johnny Cash himself: Hoyt Axton, David Allan Coe, Ray Conniff, Little Jimmy Dempsey, Shelby Lynne, Carl Perkins, Bill Purcell, the Ray Conniff Singers.

And Wiki says this: "In 2006 Levi Strauss & Co. created three advertisements using the song, featuring cover versions by Megan Wyler and Adem Ilhan."

Dunno if this helps, but I tried. :)

I appreciate that, thank you!
What is BMI? Sounds like I would probably use whatever it is ALOT.

Thanks again!