Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Does anyone know where this bootleg of A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall comes from? The recording is crappy, but I like the performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

What's the track at 45s here? Feels like it should be obvious but can't remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eED8IAv_Ac

Edit: nevermind, figured out where I know it from. Too obscure to share

morestuff fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Mar 31, 2022

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Allyn posted:

Here's the artwork from the single, fwiw:

That's pretty close to the description

Good lord

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Looking for an album of rap by euro producers that had all guest rappers from about 5-10 years ago that was popular in here. There was one track called Nakatomi Plaza

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

It’s driving me crazy because I feel like like it would be easy to find. None of those look like it. I remember one beat sampling a choral line along the lines of Carmina Burana.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

thehandtruck posted:

What's that hip hop song where the rapper kind of stutters or something? Might be a Kanye song? I think he says something like "Kid-kid-kid-kid-kid". It's not quite stuttering I guess but it's not really normal talking either. It's kinda interesting.

First thought:

https://youtu.be/vBjzAdpZzf0

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Watching the 1995 anime Memories and the track Five Steps To Heaven off the soundtrack is insanely familiar. I’m guessing it just reminds me of some similar march but anyone recognize it from something?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

magic cactus posted:

Looking for a song I just heard that I couldn't soundhound in time. 70s sound, kind of schlager/disco, repeating lyrics on the outro 4/4 beat were something like "I can love you better baby."

It is NOT Cliff Dawson's "I can love you better." Mystery song has a female main voice with female backing track. Tried searching for "I can love you better cover" but all I'm getting is the Dixie Chicks :shrug:

Maybe it's Love to Love You Baby by Donna Summer instead?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

It’s Dire Straights, Walk of Life

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Jakabite posted:

So I’ve had the same loop of this song stuck in my head for ages. I can’t remember almost anything about it except for its like super ambient electro with a man speaking over the top with, I guess you’d call it life advice. I remember ‘don’t be afraid to…’ but not what he says after. I feel like it’s quite a famous tune. He sounds very chilled and reassuring.

Seems like a strong possibility:

https://youtu.be/MQlJ3vOp6nI?si=fzFQxjZDqLyNnWax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Darude - Sandstorm