Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Two years ago I heard a track by a ukrainian or russian New Wave band. Not sure if New Wave is even the right term, they're a contemporary band that sounds Joy Division-ish. Anyway, I forgot what they were called. They sing in russian, three people, one of their album covers was some funky looking communist building. Could be that one of their live shows on Youtube was in some museum in Slovenia.

e: ah wait I know them from some "russian doomer music" compilation on youtube.

e2: ok it's Molchat Doma (song was "Kletka")

busalover fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jun 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
This is super vague, but I'm looking for a 90s alternative rock song that might have had "girl" in the title. The video is in black and white and was shot in NYC, I believe. It's nothing special, they're just standing on a stage, empty venue, and playing the song, with some 90s close-ups and editing. Maybe fake-grainy, again, 90s style. The band could be from NYC? I first heard about them because the singer died like ~6 years ago. Can't remember their name.

e: Smithereens, A Girl Like You

busalover fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 31, 2024