Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Yeah I am fairly sure that's Apocalyptica. The guitar and cello tones sound pretty much exactly like theirs. I've given the three albums of theirs I have a quick listen and didn't recognize the tune, but then again I didn't spend a lot of time on it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Velocirocktor posted:

MMAgCh and Pootaemos were right, it's definitely Apocalyptica. It's the song Path off the album Cult. It's an original song, as well, not a cover or anything.
Hah, poo poo, I do actually have that album. Must've skipped over that particular bit :(

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Rugga Zerk posted:

Really need some help here.. Anyone know the name of the song in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c0u38T2X_w

Thanks.
No idea, but I'd like to know too :D I initially thought it might be Vangelis, but I don't think it is.

Jaseop posted:

Does anyone know if this background beat is from an original 80s song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0urNMfuF-sw

It sounds incredibly familiar.
Yes the beat definitely is from a different song. gently caress if I can remember what it's called though. Edit: I'm thinking it might be more like early 90s though.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 6, 2007

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Salmonella posted:

This is a classical peice of music, I think most famously used in videos of WW2 plane fights (dogfights). I can bash out the rythym, but I cant remember that website that lets you bash in a rythym.

It's also used in alot of films/tv shows, and was in the playstation 1 game 'street racer' as the music for the airfeild track.
Got a YouTube link or anything?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

AndItsAllGone posted:

That would be Supernatural, as seen here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=I53jUHPeeGw
Holy loving poo poo he's tight. :eek: