Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
I’m trying to find a song, it’s called something like “set change” or something close with “change” in the title, I think.

It’s a metal song, maybe a hardcore band post 00’s. The music video is winter in a kinda rundown industrial park and a bunch of blue-collar people doing ordinary things, but the tone is kinda sad and melancholic. There’s a recurring scene in the video in which a couple of skateboarders steal a car and go joyriding before taking it to a chop shop and they are drifting/skidding on the snow and ice.

It’s not by Chimaera or Shadows Fall but it’s something in that genre.

The song reminds me of how I’m feeling right now and I’d really like to give it a listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

Nostalgamus posted:

I have vague memories of a techno song with no lyrics that was popular in the mid-to-late 90s. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

James Brown is Dead - LA Style
Balloony - LA Style

?

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Agrikk posted:

I’m trying to find a song, it’s called something like “set change” or something close with “change” in the title, I think.

It’s a metal song, maybe a hardcore band post 00’s. The music video is winter in a kinda rundown industrial park and a bunch of blue-collar people doing ordinary things, but the tone is kinda sad and melancholic. There’s a recurring scene in the video in which a couple of skateboarders steal a car and go joyriding before taking it to a chop shop and they are drifting/skidding on the snow and ice.

It’s not by Chimaera or Shadows Fall but it’s something in that genre.

The song reminds me of how I’m feeling right now and I’d really like to give it a listen.

Found it!

It's called "Map Change" by Every Time I Die. The video was set in Buffalo, NY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gau6SL-Xt0