Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ntrepid
Oct 11, 2004
Uh..
There was a song I heard on the radio the other day that was guitar instrumental only. I also remember it from the movie "Airborne". IMDB soundtrack check came up with nothing. No idea what it's called or who played it.

The guitar work sounds really early-90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ntrepid
Oct 11, 2004
Uh..

Lil Danzig posted:

If you're not a 'instrumental guitar' guy and familiar with all of those wankariffic douchebags, I'm willing to bet this song is Joe Satriani's "Summer Song", since that was like the only one of those "listen to me solo for five minutes" songs to achieve any sort of chart penetration at the time. This is a completely uneducated guess, but it makes sense in my head. I've never seen the

Wow, this is it. You deserve a blowjob.

ntrepid
Oct 11, 2004
Uh..
I'm having a difficult time remembering what song this riff is from. It's kind of sad that I can remember how to play it on guitar but have no idea what the name of the band/song is.

Please excuse the poo poo sound quality.

http://tindeck.com/users/jayho