Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
2 songs/videos i've been looking for for a while:

1) Video was played in Europe (MTV UK/German VIVA) about 7-8 years ago, some kinda cheesy dance track, plot was something like this:

Dude who was obviously out all night (hangover from hell) comes into the office, everybody staring at him (open plan office), ... sits down at his desk, does some work. Knocks over something, bends down to pick it up, while down there looks up and the view from under his desk is of the club he was at the night before. He looks up again, he's back in his dull office.

Then he's late for some meeting, goes into the conference room and the woman in charge of the meeting is the chick he danced with the night before. Note: Someone else I asked about this track mentioned it sounds like a Bacardi ad that used to run during that timeframe (around 1999-2001), but I'm 100% sure it was a music video.

2) Video featured an asian girl in a black bikini, stepping into/climbing out of a puddle, tho that's all I got. I think it was a german producer, and they only had 2 succesful videos (with the asian bikini girl/puddle motif)

Anyone know these two songs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
What was that pop song by a young female vocalist, US, ca 2005? Most of the music video was of her on the school bus, with the story being that her boyfriend hosed up, how she doesn't want to see him anymore, etc.? I think she had an Italian-sounding name.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Switzerland posted:

What was that pop song by a young female vocalist, US, ca 2005? Most of the music video was of her on the school bus, with the story being that her boyfriend hosed up, how she doesn't want to see him anymore, etc.? I think she had an Italian-sounding name.

This was Stacy Orrico's "Stuck", btw.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
Two videos:

1) Black & white video, German artist + sung in German. Most (all?) of the video is shot in the cockpit of a WW2 fighter (StuKA?), looking back at the guy singing a slow, melancholy song. Came out around late 90s?

2) Another German song, came out 2007/2008? Rap song, chorus sung by a mixed black lady (German, again), and the main rapping done by a German black dude. The video was high in contrast, eg. lady was wearing white, in front of blown-out (white walls) train station / air port?

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but does anyone remember a web radio station, ca. 2015ish, called something like "Osaka hard rave" (or another JP city, i can't be certain it was Osaka). It was a hilarious hard rave (i think? something hard techno/rave-ish) channel that mixed tunes with lines from anime

IIRC, they closed around 2015, but maybe someone uploaded some stuff to YT. And yes, there's stuff like this already on YT, but it's bugging me that I can't remember the station name