Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mr_mojo
Mar 12, 2005

Heran Bago posted:

I'm looking for two which are just so hard to Google.

It's a song that has a very similar chorus to "Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!" by the Vengaboys but it's like a really deep voice. I couldn't make out any words other than the booms, and the parts other than the chorus didn't seem to match the Vengaboys at all.
Heard it in public several times in Germany some time in 2013-2016. I think heard in same spaces as "Con Calma" by Daddy Yankee ('I like your poom poom girl'). Quite possibly non-English but due the tone I couldn't even make out what language.

It seems unlikely this is it, but your description did make me immediately think of this, so just in case

https://youtu.be/AB1VdKhkRHw?si=e-4GJojUqpt0jBxF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU