Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut

Ignoramus posted:

Theres this song I keep catching mid way through on the radio and it sounds pretty pop'ish, the singing is a lot like the darkness and the lyrics rhyme something like this "I could be blue, I could be high, I could be violet in the sky". those are nothing like the real words but they sound similar and as the sentence goes on he goes up in pitch. Im pretty sure this is a new song.

Mika - Grace Kelly. :gay: + :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut

Spider Crusoe posted:

There was a music video I saw several years ago. It was electronic music, and the video featured an animal or alien that was caged in a science lab. I think it was done in CG for the most part. The creature escapes and runs down a snowy hill, and I think they chase it with a helicopter. Anyone know what I'm referring to?
Royksopp - Poor Leno?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-_jhdZoPW1Q

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut
Alright, here it goes:
Looking for a song with a hook line/chorus that goes "*** got a gun, *** got a gun". I think the name was Betsy, but memory could fail me, because Google shows me nothing. It's Hip Hop/Rap, as far as I can remember, but it's not Jadakiss or T.I. The voice sounds Mos Def-y though. Might have seen a music video for it, circa 1999-2003.

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut

Kallun posted:

First off, I'm not sure how much of this I'm remembering correctly. A few months ago I was linked to a stylistically animated music video. It was a rap song done buy a 14ish kid who, in the context of the song, was rapping about the fact he died do the choices he made and how he regrets leaving his friends. That sounds gayer then it actually was. I think. The only other things I remember is that the video was in a sort of ink style, and that there was an agent character who's name was a Quintin Tarantino reference. Thanks in advance.
This here maybe?

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut

clownskull posted:

As far as I know, this is a track from the end of last year(2007).

This is a progressive house track, which I'm sure you aren't familiar with. It was played at the end of 2007 at a club in DC called "Five" My friend, Joel Chandler was playing and I don't think he spun this track but it was this melodic house/vocal house track with this guy, who sounded black who was talking about the following:

"Ever since I heard the illegal beat of house, I've been listening to Jack, Chicago and (etc)....I can't believe anyone who listens to the radio. They listen to whatever the radio wants them to like...and by God... they like it! It's alll about the house music, it always has been."

I can't understand why everyone thinks DJ is an easy way to get laid! I wonder what house music will be like in the future. I wonder what a DJ will be like.

Actually, I don't give a poo poo....as long as we got house...(echo)

gently caress I'll put in a sample it's a really awesome track, one of the best house tracks I've ever heard. I'll U/L ir soon if that's allowed, I'm just trying to get an ID.
That's Noir - All About House Music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quizilla
May 31, 2005
huge slut

xThrasheRx posted:

I've had this song but i've totally forgotten it, its from a pretty popular J-Rock group, I just cant put my finger on it arghhhhhhhh

the song here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WRVMgTBwg_g
Google lyrics searching tells me it's "Rival" by MintJam. http://www.last.fm/music/MintJam