Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Don't mind me. We must protect rapists and misogynists from harm. If they're innocent they must not be named. Surely they'll never harm their sleeping, female patients. Watch me defend this in great detail. I am not a mens rights activist either.
I cant find this song at all, but its very "militaristic" with drums and a very epic feeling. The chorus is like "I am the makings of a bomb...bang bang, bang bang". I googled those lyrics and various combinations but I cant find it at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Don't mind me. We must protect rapists and misogynists from harm. If they're innocent they must not be named. Surely they'll never harm their sleeping, female patients. Watch me defend this in great detail. I am not a mens rights activist either.

Sweetwater Kill posted:

This may be going out on a limb a bit, but the first thing that came to mind was Feuer Frei! by Rammstein.

No, no it's not German in anyway, and it's not that song. It sounds like any mainstream band, it was on radio so its something most likely very mainstream. Are there any websites where you can put in partial lyrics and find a song? Google isn't helping me

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

In the Venture Brothers in the episode where the boys die and you see Dr. Venture going to all parts of the world and Brock chasing after him, it has that techno song in it that starts out slow and then kicks up when he is in that rave party. What song is this?

edit: This song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvYGMnQvdw

swagger like us fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 15, 2007

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Whats this amazing Indi-Pop song called? and who sings it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

found it, its by Prabhu Deva and Kalluri Vaanil...not sure of the name though

swagger like us fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Oct 15, 2007

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

what Panic! At the Disco song is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVfw00vLDA

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Before a couple movies I keep seeing this Telus commercial. It has two fish in it, with one fish shooting off all these bubbles, and another only shooting off one or two at a time. It then says "short on words? let music do the talking" or something, and a song downloads above the fish and he plays some rock song. I want to know the name of this song...I'll try and find the fish video, because there are a couple Telus fish commercials, but only one of them has this song it seems.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOSOYSLDuQE

In the American Gangster trailer, At 51 seconds in, what song is playing?

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Okay this is a pretty vague one, but its a hip hop song with a female lead singing about like, lifting up her skirt? I think she also goes on about other things she likes. The song is pretty much about sex I think (oh yeah and it has like, Ooohs and Ahhs or something like that?)

swagger like us fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 22, 2007

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Sweetwater Kill posted:

Maybe Oops (Oh My) by Tweet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb37Nh_Sg4g

Thats the one, thanks! love this song

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Its an old rock song, used in tons of movies and commercials I bet. Its something like "whoa and theres a mountain" or "theres a mountain in front of me". Sorry for being so vague but thats all i remember

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Headless Norseman posted:

"Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" by Jimi Hendrix

ah thats the one, and its "im standing next to a mountain". not "whoa theres a mountain" hahaha.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Im looking for a song that has the chorus go as "and I'm lost in the music..." and something about "something from above, I'm lost in the music" and it has a very distinct beat throughout the whole song.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

NeoSeeker posted:

Must be a really really underground song, It doesn't seem to show up

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=dP&q=%22I%27m+lost+in+the+music%22&btnG=Search
sifting through that is your best bet.

It was playing on the radio here in BC, Canada so i don't think it should be that underground. I think its an older hit.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Artem posted:

Im looking for a song that has the chorus go as "and I'm lost in the music..." and something about "something from above, I'm lost in the music" and it has a very distinct beat throughout the whole song.

Found it! It's by David Usher, called The Music.

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olEz4LUgJDA

Has the guy released an MP3 of this?

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

What remixed version of "when I grow up" by Pussycat dolls is used in the new So You Think You can Dance Canada commercial? Its much quicker and dancier

this is the commercial Im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nXKqViXyM4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swagger like us
Oct 27, 2005

Heard a folkish song at starbucks the other day, and it had the lyric, or it sounded like in the chorus, something about the Spanish road. Googling multiple tries at spanish road brings up nothing, dont know if its the title but spanish road is repeated a few times.