Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
I'd like to know where the sample at the end of Sole's 'Selling live water' is from. I can't really understand the first part, but the second part is "I'm picking up the pieces".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
I'm looking for a cover version of The Smiths - Panic (Hang the DJ)
It's sung by a woman and I would describe the style as cocktail lounge music, or something like that..google & youtube were no help :/

Any ideas?

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006

Kekekela posted:

Might have been Tiffany's version. (It wasn't as terrible as the rest of her music)

No, it's not. Tiffany's version seems to be house/techno (or are there just techno-remixes on youtube? I have no idea who Tiffany is...), the version I'm looking for is much slower and chilled.
But thanks anyway.

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006

Kekekela posted:

Is it the Puppini Sisters?

Bingo! Thanks a lot :)