Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

OK, i've posted this before but never got an answer.

I heard this song on the radio sometime around 2000-2001. It had a punk poppish kind of sound. Think Nerf Herder or blink 182 or something along those lines. I know it had some lines about watching Party of five and hating Scott Wolf.

I know it's not much to go on, but i don't know who sang this song or what it was called. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

The Polish Pirate posted:

The only song from that time that was on the radio with lyrics about Party of Five that I can remember was The Bloodhound Gang - "Mope".

The album that it's on "Hooray For Boobies" came out in 2000.
http://thatvideosite.com/video/2089

Not it. Thanks though. Finding this song is like nailing Jello to a wall.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

A few years back, Mad tv had a marine (or army or something like that)chorus on the show who sang funny songs. One of the songs was something like "if i don't get laid soon i'll die". Anyone know who that was or where i can find the songs?

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

snolly posted:

I remember listening to a song at my mate's between 2000 and 2002 and it's been bugging me for years. It was some sort of pop-punk thing or possibly something similar to Everclear or Ninedays, and it had a lyric which sounded like 'Just look at you now, what's in a name?'. I know at the time he was listening to a lot of Less Than Jake, Smashing Pumpkins, Stabbing Westward, Blink 182 and the two aforementioned bands, if that helps.

That's all I can remember, the useless bastard doesn't remember what song it is even if I sing it at him and a lyrics search has turned up nowt.

edit: I'm guessing slightly at the years here, but I remember it was in my early teens, so around then, give or take a year.

Green Day - Fashion Victim has the line "whats in a name?" Just throwin it out there.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Need some help.

it's a crunky sounding hip hop song and there's a phrase about "what the fucks goin on in this goddamn club". Anyone know what it might be?

I know it's not much to go on, but any help would be mucho appreciated. thanks.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

PissFilledCumBubble posted:

Ying Yang Twins - What the gently caress!

Yes. Thanks very much.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

It's been more than a year and nobody reads the first page anymore:

i've posted this before but never got an answer.

I heard this song on the radio sometime around 2000-2001. It had a punk poppish kind of sound. Think Nerf Herder or blink 182 or something along those lines. I know it had some lines about watching Party of five and hating Scott Wolf.

I know it's not much to go on, but i don't know who sang this song or what it was called. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

OK, the band was called Jameson (maybe spelled differently), I think they were from Pittsburgh. The song in question is called something like "Codec" but i'm not sure. The song had them singing "Is there anybody out there?" over and over again if I recall.

Not a lot to go on, but help a homie out.