Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panzerfaust
Jul 8, 2006

Just when you think that there's nobody around to kill you, BOOM, remote controlled Panzerfaust outta nowhere.
I heard this song on the radio this morning, but they didn't repeat the name of it.

It was on a classic rock station, so I'm assuming it's not new. The song has someone singing about a boy named Johnny going to school. The voice of the singer (I think it's a woman, I was half asleep at the time) was sort of distorted, and it sounded sort of half psychadelic. It was pretty slow too if I'm remembering right. Can anyone help? Cause I really liked it and that's all I remember. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzerfaust
Jul 8, 2006

Just when you think that there's nobody around to kill you, BOOM, remote controlled Panzerfaust outta nowhere.
I'm actually looking for a music video that I remember seeing years ago, probably sometime in the early to mid-2000s. I only really recall details about the video, not the song, but my internet detective work hasn't helped me find it yet.

The song is your average early-2000s commercial hip hop as far as I can remember, and the scene is a party in a guy's basement, in the house he shares with his grandfather or his father or someone else old to semi-old. As the guy's rapping, everyone is dancing and doing their thing, and either once or several times the old man comes down to yell at them to stop banging on the heating vents. I believe the song actually ends and the artist starts a second one, but partway through there's a close-up of some people banging on the vents again, followed by the old man barging in screaming about how he's warned them not to do that and he kicks everyone out, ending the party.

I don't remember thinking the song was anything amazing, but the video has stuck with me for some reason and I kinda want to see it again. This ring a bell for anybody?

Panzerfaust
Jul 8, 2006

I actually know this song but I saw that video so long ago that I totally failed to connect the two. Thanks, I seriously appreciate it!