Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Small question here, with the icons in the top righthand corner, a lot have the icon on a square of white or grey, making it look pretty unsightly. Anyone know how you can change this? It's not too important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

fatcat posted:

It's probably not gonna be possible for the uTorrent icon, at least. I don't know what the far left icon is, so I can't comment on that.

Additionally, why are you running Azureus and uTorrent?

I had Azureus downloading a few things before I installed uTorrent... They are both good though, so far, anyway.

[Edit = Other Problem Fixed]

Liquid Silk fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 24, 2007

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
Thanks Guys. I do have another question since I just got a Zen player for my bday, more specifically a Zen Vision W, and was wondering if anyone had got one to work on ubuntu or linux. I almost got the software installed on wine, but there were too many errors and it was a bit tricky. If anyone can help?...

Liquid Silk fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 25, 2007

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
No-one knows about the Zen player, huh? Well, has anyone had any luck install EVE Online then? I can install it, but when I try to run it the splash screen comes on, and then goes to what I assume is the menu as the screen is all black. I can hear the music though...

Liquid Silk
Feb 20, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Toiletbrush posted:

Also, recommend me a BitTorrent client that isn't Azureus.

Have you tried wine with uTorrent? I had Azureus, and I thought it was fine, until I tried uTorrent, and now it's blistering fast for me. I downloaded Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, the Dune miniseries, Holy Mountain, Pirates (2005), and American Psycho in about 2 days, plus with several more nearly completed. I remember in windows that would take me about a month. Give it a try.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)