Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
This is maybe not the right thread to ask, but since its for Linux I will go ahead and ask anyways!

I want to be able to upload images to my webserver so I can use them when I post on forums, ala waffleimages. Any recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

duz posted:

If it runs PHP, you can use this handy script provided by r1ch.

Thank you, thats perfect for my use.

Now to get this to work without deleting the .htaccess magic files..

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
I have a quick question:

I want to run Ubuntu on my laptop. The only problem is that I have Vista installed and I only have one partition. Preferably I would like to partition the drive without having to reformat and screw up the Windows installation. I gave Wubi a quick try but the Vista support is scetchy to say the least and it didnt work.

Partition Magic can partition the main partition. The problem there is that its way old now and it doesnt play nice with Vista.

So what should I do? Just bite the bullet and do a format to get proper partitions or is there a simpler solution for me?