Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your HILARIOUS
Mar 15, 2003
I need to put a path into a program manually but the path in question is not on my primary drive its on a USB external drive.

Is there a simple way I can find out how to do that? Aka is there somewhere in the GUI I can see the drive list so that I can figure out the exact naming to use.

If it were windows I could look at the directory and see the path but in linux I know things are just as easy as "c drive" but I see nowhere even on the properties of my mounted drive that tell me whats its patch would be. Which is silly of them I might point out.

edit: nevermind I think I got it. Turns out the drive in question was named Media which obviously was causing me to not realize that the mount point was /media

edit edit: drat it that didn't work how the hell do you make mythtv see video files on your hard drive? I installed wait I was told to but when I go there it says there are no videos.

editx3: I got it, but its lead to OTHER issues lol

Your HILARIOUS fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your HILARIOUS
Mar 15, 2003
Anyone know a program like eXtreme movie manager but that I can run in Ubuntu?