Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
For some reason search is not running for me so I'll ask here;

I use a Logitech Music Anywhere bluetooth thingie to broadcast my music to another room in the house. I'd very much like to buy another bluetooth device to let my play music in the bathroom (so it has to be waterproof). From the reviews, the Music Anywhere software will see other bluetooth devices but will not let you change the pin to access them from 0000.

What I want is this; a bluetooth, waterproof, wireless speaker that either uses 0000 or no pin at all. Batteries or plug in, I don't care at this point but I want music in the goddamn bathroom for my goddamn shower goddamnit.

Any help? Advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
poo poo wrong thread - moved.

ChlamydiaJones fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 11, 2007