Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Ok Comboomer posted:

imagine if you could put it in your pants butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Is there a recommended brand or style of stand to use for PA speakers with a 1.5" post hole?

I'm trying to stay under $150 for two stands but there are all kinds of options at that price point.

Are you hauling gear to gigs to set up and take down repeatedly or is this for a more static setup? How heavy are the speakers you're putting up?

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
You can either upgrade your portable situation or go to fixed setups in all the rooms you want to be in. Monoprice soundstage 3 is pushing the edge of portable at 10 pounds but it's going to sound significantly better than a typical Bluetooth speaker. Can use whatever tablet or phone audio source you're currently using. Normally $250 but I see they're $150 at Walmart currently: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Monopric...edSellerId=1391

Adding speakers and streamers everywhere is ideal from an audio perspective but will be significantly more expensive.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
Not against a new thread and an updated op, though I think it will just become this one again soon enough.