Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabook
Mar 13, 2019

Grimey Drawer

cursedshitbox posted:

Bring your boot up to your rear, stick your knee across the seat then swing the knee forward and unfold the leg. This may not make sense as we all see above that in 2020 I can no longer English. If so I'll grab a video. It's handy for when the passenger seat has a bunch of poo poo piled on it making the whole flick a leg over trick not possible.
This works for me too when I have a lot of crap on the back. Seems so simple but wasn't obvious at the time, I ended googling how to get on a motorcycle with a top box...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARcbo_dr02Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU