Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zmikel
Sep 11, 2001
Stone Throwing

RealDealNamowicz posted:

exo 700 windskirt

It just pops straight into the bottom of the helmet between the pad and styro. It's secure enough for the wind but not as a handle.

I'm thinking about picking up something for hot weather duty IE 105+degrees constant for like 8 hours of the day. I was thinking about the http://www.newenough.com/protective_apparel/mesh_jackets_and_pants/cortech_by_tour_master/gx_air_mesh_motorcycle_jacket.html cortech gx mesh jacket. But, I was wondering how those straight armor jackets that have been coming out lately work? I know it would look goofy and riot gearish, and it may actually be kind of warm considering it's pretty much mesh and pads.

Also, has anyone here had any experiences with mesh jackets coming apart upon crash? I can't imagine them holding up too well, and the strong possibility of nylon meltage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU