Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greenlantern
Feb 10, 2005
I MADE A TYPO MY USERNAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE "SMELLY WEIRDO LUNKHEAD"

Blaise posted:

Don't you get hot? My Solid leather jacket feels too warm over 75-80*, and it gets a bit over that in the summertime.

At the same time, I won't wear anything less than solid leather when riding any sort of distance under 50*.

I wear a solid leather jacket in 110 degree 100% humidity days in Houston, TX for like 5-6 months of the year. It kind of sucks sometimes when I'm just sitting at a light but once I get up to speed it isn't bad at all.

edit:its all personal preference though and having too many jackets isn't bad for anything but your pocketbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU