Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Please tell me if this is a stupid goal or not: getting cheap steelies and some moderately aggressive all terrain tires for my Outback, with no changes to suspension/geometry.

I recently went up to the mountains and hills outside Vegas, terrain was dry travel and rock; felt like risking my commuter tires to sharp rocks wasn't worth it, but the outback felt perfectly capable of tackling the easier trails. I'm not trying to rock crawl or do a Baja run, I just want something that can be more sure footed off-road without sacrificing my road comfort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I really need to getting a proper harness in my Outback for my stereo. The dude on ae86 whatever doesn't reply anymore to emails.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Speed shapes