Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I think the friend wants a friend with a vehicle that can haul stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Asking for advice on defrauding the government (whether it's common practice or not) is probably a bad idea.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

In some states it doesn't even matter. Nevada bases the tax off the MSRP, regardless of age. Other states use the number you write.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

lmbo calrissian posted:

Sweet thanks bro! I'm def bookmarking him

Really? Is that true in California? Well I'll just REDACTED. Dude thanks again. <3

I would not have posted this on the internet. I mean sure, it's not like California is going to try to find this kind of poo poo online, but you really don't need to post your intentions to do this.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I dunno where else to put this, but half of us probably own HF jackstands. Check those model numbers, half a million stands are being recalled because they don't sufficiently engage the pawl.

I own two pairs of these.