Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morgan Proctor
Aug 28, 2006

I KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT NUCLEAR POWER, BUT THAT DOESN'T SHUT ME UP! ALSO, MILLIONS DEAD!

Robot Relations posted:

That's another example, yeah. I mean, obviously they're going to take every possible measure to ensure no one gets hurt and I'm sure this is the kind of thing they were all told they might be asked to do before they took part in the show, but at the end of it, you're still basejumping off a building holding a sheet of plywood. I suppose it's possible that she was a lot more of a hazard and a hinder off camera than we saw, but it's no wonder she seems to have quit the show or taken an extremely reduced role.

That he talks about. It might just be in my mind, but the guy's so well-read and well-traveled, I get the feeling he's got something (or things) he doesn't talk about in his closet.

He trained dolphins for the U.S. military, but he won't say what for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread