Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The contract part. It makes sense they needed to do a larger cut, the super cut lol. Tony already knew about it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Gotta get my dredge working, to do something no one does anymore.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
When trying to buy some gag presents.

rear end seen on tv!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

TheRationalRedditor posted:

This desperate, illusory "BEAT PARKER'S GOLD" storyline that the gold rush producers are trying to force this season is so incredibly embarrassing. It asks for suspension of disbelief of literally every single limited element the show has ever repeated ad infinitum, and also requires a total disregarding of the fact that the seasons of gold totals have always been massively in his favor with a much smaller crew, less equipment, and less subsidy from the discovery coffers that live to throw good money after bad white trash. It's like trying to build an underdog tale around a team with the resources of the New England Patriots, rofl

Are you saying Todd's crew of 100 people and all their families can't compete with parker's 5 people and to be fair his grandpa?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The build team was easily the worst part of the show that did stupid poo poo.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Sons of Guns was awful. This is a bracelet I made for my daughter.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
So this gold rush episode someone leaves parker's team just because he didnt shake someones hand? what is happening on this show?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I doubt anyone is still watching gold rush.

But I don't believe fat mechanic for beard guy is the first to think up to not make a dredge dig up all the overburden and run it.

It sounds like the best loving way to run a wash plant, make it move its own drat self. Its like a huge ugly pacman.

I dont know why they try to make it a "big" deal every loving time they have to move the wash plant and everyone hates it for some reason. It should be like a matter of fact now that you have to move that fucker all the god drat time.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
"hey go slow digging that hole, dont get stuck"

"I got this, bro"

5 minutes later

"hey im stuck"

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Holyshoot posted:

Why don't they just vape? Healthier(debatable depending on who you ask I guess) and less overhead.

You need to be careful so you actually save money and not just replace spending all your cig money on ecigs.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Mar 4, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

FogHelmut posted:

Grandpa Schnabel dead.

Way to go Todd, you just had to leave Alaska.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Gold rush is better.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Philthy posted:

Been rewatching Gold Rush on Hulu. Man the early stuff was fun. The Dakota Boys were such aholes. Such a good show, but I wish they'd go back to small time mining again.

Isn't Dakota still mining? just with not video camera in his face. I think he posted a self video online at one point.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Chromatic posted:

Jake Harris of Deadliest Catch was beaten and left for dead a couple of days ago.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/jake-harris-of-deadliest-catch-recovering-after-severe-beating/467099322

The pill head guy lol.

Why did the Hoffmans wait till the "mid season" to buy some machine that works with mud?

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jan 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They just buy gold bars, yea we found it guys. I also don't buy that parker made a wash plant with that 3d rendering software.

• Locked thread