Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

ScootsMagoo posted:

I don't care what you people say. How It's Made is wonderfully hypnotic. I love putting it on and just staring at it for an hour or so.

I like watching factory shows, it relaxes me too.

I'm pissed off because I keep catching only bits and pieces of Modern Marvels lately (wait--- is that discovery channel or history?) so I caught only part of Cotton and part of Coffee. That stuff interests me.

I am so lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Demon Of The Fall posted:

edit: I'm a big loser as well. Right now there's a Modern Marvels on right now about bricks. BRICKS! And I'm totally interested in it.

Hey now, that stuff is important!

The cement one that I watched a while ago really more interesting than I thought it might be.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Robot Relations posted:

it seems that It Takes A Thief is either canceled or on indefinite hiatus. It's been completely removed from the schedule (reruns, too) and it seems any e-mails about it are getting form letter replies saying it's currently not producing new episodes and to keep watching Discovery in case the show "resumes production."

Interesting. I wonder if they pissed too many people off?

I never got that show, really- I guess it's Discovery Channel TELLING them to act this way for the drama but I never got why people who signed up to have a TV crew/ex cons break into their house would then get really pissed off about it. They'd break in and take stuff and then we'd get the "confrontation" where they'd yell at the thieves or whatever and say they were disgusted...they're doing you a favor in this instance!

• Locked thread