Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davidnssbm
Oct 19, 2004

by Fragmaster
thanks for this thread. i dont have TV at home but i still watch discovery channel everychance i get. dont forget planet earth!

i have to say that man vs wild is the best show on TV right now! If not for the awesome footage, then for the savageness of christian bale--Er, bear grylls!

Davidnssbm fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 1, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davidnssbm
Oct 19, 2004

by Fragmaster
anyone know when a new season of man vs wild starts?

Davidnssbm
Oct 19, 2004

by Fragmaster
i think its rather clear that bear grylls isnt SURVIVING as solitary as survivorman, but he is way more bad rear end. survivorman is much more realistic (and boring). Most of the stuff you see on survivorman you can learn from a book and its not that exciting to see on screen. bear grylls is just a bad rear end and a pleasure to watch. as i watch i just keep thinking "what will this mo fo do next!" and his accent makes him even more bad rear end! saying bear gryll quotes at works with some other MvsW buddy is what gets me through the day! Vit-uh-min C!

Davidnssbm
Oct 19, 2004

by Fragmaster
though im almost on season 4 i still love the show. though the narroration/recap from 10 minutes ago wastes alot of time

• Locked thread