Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
You know, at first I didn't really like How it's Made. But it's grown on me a bit. It's not fancy or flashy or anything, but it gets the job done and it's pretty informative without any unrelenting in-your-face gimmicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?

B40C posted:

Oh, he also came across a dead zebra that had been killed and eaten by scavenging birds in Africa, and he ate that, too.
A while ago I was flipping through the channels with the sound muted, and I came up to the Discovery Channel and saw a mostly eaten zebra. I figured it was a regular nature documentary and decided to watch it. Well, Bear Grylls, (I had never seen the show before, so I didn't recognize him and still thought it was just a documentary) comes into view of the camera, takes out his knife, cuts off a piece of flesh, and eats it. My jaw nearly hit the floor.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

I didn't realize it was the number 1 most requested myth. Not surprising though.

• Locked thread