Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I think I might step into this thread for a little bit. I write desktop software and web apps for a living, and know my way around C#, PHP, and Javascript. I'd like to learn how to make Chrome extensions, but I don't have any decent ideas for a project. If anybody has a simple and/or dumb chrome extension that they'd like to see exist, I will see what I can do. I can also make some windows apps or web stuff for y'all, but my priority here is Chrome extensions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Chunjee posted:

deadly_pudding was originally wanting to do a chrome extension and taking suggestions. Any approach works for me.

Anybody can step in on this one. I ended up getting swamped at work like the week I volunteered for this, so I haven't done more than like research :shobon:

• Locked thread