Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IsaacNewton
Jun 18, 2005

I wish I had time to do this, or that the guy that did 'Line Counter' gave the source.. But alas;

I'd like a program that is just like Line Counter but also goes into the sub-directories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IsaacNewton
Jun 18, 2005

Felony posted:

Im looking for a simple gui program that I can create an html template with variables in.

For wordpress?

IsaacNewton
Jun 18, 2005

Felony posted:

Im looking for a simple gui program that I can create an html template with variables in.

There you go Felony; http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Template_Filler

Hope you like it, feedbacks appreciated. :)

IsaacNewton
Jun 18, 2005

Felony posted:

Thank you very much this is what I am looking for. I do have a suggestion or two though. Is it possible for the result tab to show as full size of the window. Also scrollbars in the result window would be good. Other than that its perfect

Edit: Also I don't know if scroll bars in the result window would allow mouse wheel movement or not. Not important but would be appreciated.

Done and done (Updated on the wiki), and yeah the mouse wheel works just fine.

• Locked thread