Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quicksand
Nov 21, 2002

A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.

SuperJens posted:

I "inherited" a bunch of great Cisco equipment (two 3560's, two 3550's) through contracts that were cancelled, so what are my options for upgrading the IOS on these and getting real Cisco support? I'm guessing I have to pay for something now?

edit: Also, I have four 1600 routers but have absolutely no use for them. Are they worth anything or should I just chuck them in the dumpster?

you can send them to me :q:
no really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quicksand
Nov 21, 2002

A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.
I have a short Cisco question and no idea where else to ask it.

I was just given 2x IEM-3000-8FM expansion modules that a customer returned but our supplier wouldn't take back.

What the hell are they worth, and anyone want them/know somewhere I could unload them? They are NIB.

I'm seeing like 800-1500 a pop for prices online, but I don't even know where to begin trying to unload them.

Anyone need one? :q: