Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashekya
Dec 11, 2003

Pillbug
I'm having some trouble with my PIX501, v6.3(5). We have a pretty small office here where I work and we use the pix501 as an outside router.

It is a pretty simple config with the outside interface of the pix configured with our static IP from our ISP. The inside interface is 192.168.10.254, with our internal server that handles everything being 192.168.10.1

My problem is that we want people to be able to be able to be remote clients using pptp vpn dialin. I have everything configured so a client from the outside can dial in and connect no problem. Dialin users are given an ip from the pool of 192.168.5.10-192.168.5.25

The problem is, even though they can connect no problem, they can't go anywhere from there, cannot connect to our internal server(192.168.10.1) or anything.

I have tried a few things with access lists but I must be missing something easy I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU