Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

routenull0 posted:

How were the BGP and MPLS tests anyway?

I actually took the composite. It was the worst exam I have taken, by far, at least in terms of difficulty. The SIM questions were using 12.0 IOS so a lot of the commands I tried to use either did not work at all or were not supported. I suppose it was more like the CCIE than any other exams I have taken - you had to know multiple ways to do the same thing, almost to the point of obscurity.

Conversely, the CCNA Security was a joke. 4 or 5 SDM questions, everything else multiple choice, under 60 questions. My only problem with that exam was the number of blurry and almost unreadable simlet questions. I had to leave comments on at least three of them. That and my workstation locked up so I had to be moved to a new desk. I found out that the timer doesn't stop when that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City
I've been loving with MARS a lot over the last few days and it owns. You can get some really awesome reporting out of the box and it's easy to tune. I'm going to mess with adding custom devices later and see how that goes.